Saturday, February 7, 2009

Vintage Valentine Swap ~ Finis

It is here! The awaited book of fantastical Valentines! It is here! And don't you just love it?

Like an award recipient, I need to thank so many people! If the ladies who made these lovelies from all manner of ephemera happen to stop by, please, please, identify your artworks! I would love to know who made them! {and then thank you properly!} In the meantime, I will identify the ones that I am able! First, and foremost, Thank You, Dede!
{The aritst is identified immediately under the photo of her work.}

Milli W.
sashagirl on flickr

Marbi Burnette


Jennifer Jinete

Pinky Denise

Pink Pomegranate

Jackie Cate
Wren's Nest Designs

Laurie Giberson


Linda
Kiss Noises
Lily Cottage

Karen Bensom
Recycled Rita

Maria
The Junk Drawer

Linda B.

Sue McPherson


Joleen
Love, Jolene


Melissa Merrill

Dede Warren
Dream, Create, Share
Another big thank you to Dede for identifying these pretties!

Stacey Brooks
Flotsam & Jetsam


My contributions are posted elsewhere. Clicking here
Vintage Valentine Swap, will take you there. The post that you are currently viewing will probably be the first one, so you'll need to scroll through all of this to see the older posts.


~finis~

4 comments:

  1. Hi - aren't these books amazing!! I got mine yesterday. I'm really blown away by the creativity and talent from everyone!! Nice to "meet" you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so glad you like the book Debbi! I too love mine and all the work sent in by everyone. I'll help where I can...
    Karen Bensom is recycledrita.blogspot.com
    Milli Wagoner is from Flickr...
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/22911187@N08/
    2nd photo is from Marbi Burnette no blog
    3rd photo is from Jennifer Jinete http://jennifer-acharminglife.blogspot.com/
    4th photo Denise Nelson or Beth Leintz
    Laurie Giberson is Morning K on Flickr
    Linda B is Linda Bucci, she doesn't have a blog
    Sue McPherson did the next, she doesn't blog
    Joleen did the next http://lovejoleen.typepad.com/
    and sadly I don't know who did the last page.

    Hope this hels!


    Karen Bensom is recycledrita.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbi, Oh my goodness, aren't our books stunning!!! I am Milli, and my page is the first one you posted here! This is so exciting and I am thrilled to own this book filled with so much beautiful artwork from so many creative and talented ladies!!! Miss Dede is just too sweet to have hosted this fun project for us! I don't have a blog (yet) but I have posted pictures of my book on my flickr, my flicr name is sashagirl. Please stop by and see if you have a chance. It's so nice to meet you!
    Milli (sashagirl on flicr)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello,
    I found you from our swap books...I have so enjoyed my visit to your blog and love your violets post! I am an old fashioned violet loving girl too. I have already picked several bouquets this spring for others and my own home. I have so many memories of spring and these wonderful amazing little pretties. Do you know they come in shades of pink and white too? Glad to meet you and thank you so very much for my book page. Please visit again Pinkie Denise

    ReplyDelete