Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Day! Oh, Happy Day!


My daughter and son-in-law bought their first house today! It closed escrow this morning! If that isn't a red letter day, I don't know what is! Congratulations, Elizabeth and Justin! And Christian! You have worked hard, and scrimped and saved, and today it is all worth it! I am so very proud of you! Happy, Happy!

Oh, more good news! I was just about to hit the "publish" button, when my cell phone rang. It was Sam. He has been applying for graduate school. He's torn between two of them. While he and his fiance are entertaining her brother at Disneyland, he got a phone call, and he has been accepted into one of his first two Seminary choices! What a wonderful day this is turning into!

Can you believe it?

Praise God!

~Love

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Mom. Look at our house! :) And for Sam, Disneyland with his fiance AND the seminary news... talk about the happiest place on earth!

    ReplyDelete