Friday, October 1, 2010

Errand Day

I'm off to run a gazillion errands! Everything from procurement of wonderful tidbits for my classes, to a quick flower order. Before I do one {a flower arrangement} these days, I have to buy oasis and a vase. That's sure a change from the old days! {for the uninitiated . . . I used to have a floral business . . . became allergic to flowers . . . I like to say, "That's one way to know you're not where God wants you to be!"}
I still do the occasional wedding or order, but I really have to like you! :)
Before I set off to accomplish my chores, I want to leave you with a work in progress for my girlfriend, Rhonda . . . It involves this! . . . her Grandmother's Brooch . . . Isn't it gorgeous!?
. . . and these elements, mostly her Grandmother's, as well . . . talk about a Treasure Necklace!

Talk to you later! Maybe I'll have wonderfulness to share!

Much Love!

2 comments:

  1. You have the makings of a stunning necklace, a treasure for sure! That Rhonda is one lucky girl!

    xoDede

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know you made jewelry - that's so neat! Especially more meaningful with some family pieces in the mix.

    ReplyDelete