Sunday, January 4, 2009

Blessings

Christmas has come and gone, but please bear with me for a couple more pictures of my blessings!Somehow, we always seem to shop for our Christmas trees in the evening. This little one slipped into slumber on the way there. Thank Goodness for Daddies and strong shoulders! I promise, he didn't miss a minute of the fun! He heard his cousins' voices and awakened ready to roll.

The three of them kept all seven adults spinning. In case you're keeping track that ratio was: 3:7 (3 kiddies+ 7 adults= 10 sets of hysterical giggles! )




Don't you just love the wonder when a little boy encounters the worlds biggest Dept. 56 Village and electric train display! I wish I could describe it for you! We walked around and around that display, I don't know, probably no fewer that 11 or 12 times. His favorite part was the train crossing the bridge.



Isn't he a big boy? He enjoys a good nature hike!

. . .and lest I forget, the train crossing the bridge!

1 comment: