Sunday, August 30, 2009

Seeking calm

So much! So much going on! Every minute is filled. And it's all good. Wonderful, even! It's just busy! So busy. And I miss my computer! I miss blogging! I miss my river walks. I miss doing my projects. I miss having a clean house. Wait. Can you actually miss something you never had? Ah well.

Soon. Soon. There will be a break in this madly swirling whirlwind of activity that has swept the entire family off their footings. {literally}

When the stillness finds a way in, I am going to, in no particular order; clean my house, post tons of pictures, make art, take Autumn walks along the river (I miss that), cook wonderful meals, go to bed late and sleep in, as late as I want!

In the meantime, want to see something kind of sad? While my husband was away at a forest fire a week or two ago, I took a picture with my cell phone and sent it to him. That evening he called and with that, "Hey, Baby" tone of voice, he said, "I really like the picture you sent." {grin}

Now, to prove to you just how exciting a woman I am, I'm going to share it with you. See what you think of it.

Are you ready? Are you ready?

Wait for it . . . . .






I cleared it! {Being married to me has just been one wild adventure after another. }

It's been covered with art supplies for weeks! I forgot it was tile under there. Shoot! I was hoping to uncover some really gorgeous granite. Ah well. Ah well.

I really do hope to see more of you, soon!

~Much love!

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha. A clean bar. Now THAT is hot stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great, and I am glad to see that the picture of Dad by the coffee pot came through just fine.

    ReplyDelete