Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Gosh! How've you been?! It's been ages since I saw you! I should stop in more often, I know . . . I've just been so busy . . . and I always write at night, it seems . . . and my husband has discovered the joys of sharing my computer in the evenings . . . sigh . . .

Today, I'm grounded. He has my automobile . . . {pickup, actually . . .} . . . and is out enjoying his new boat with our son, and I get to stay home and do whatever I please. :) I so love those days when I can't leave the house for some reason . . .they're gifts, absolutely . . . so . . . I've completed a bit of correspondence, edited a couple of pictures, and remembered that I have a blog. :) Here you go . . . in photos . . . a bit of what I've/we've all been up to . . . ;)

I've been . . . taking classes and giving them . . .


. . . just finished this necklace for Relay for Life . . .




. . . tried to hang out with these precious people whenever possible . . .






. . . and Rip Van Winkle . . .




. . . celebrated Easter with my family

. . . including my two favorite, beautiful, little gossamer girls . . .

{She's trying to decide whether to go near to . . . }




. . . Emily Easter Bunny! {Who happened to be in the neighborhood {because she lives across the street} and surprised us with a happy visit . . . }


We traveled a bit . . . not too far, just enough . . . to share in a celebration honoring my Mother-in-law and her milestone birthday . . .




{Mom with our eldest son and his beautiful family. . .}



. . . enjoyed the company of relatives who traveled rather farther than we did . . .


. . . and taken every opportunity to find my peace . . .


. . . here . . .



. . . in this beautiful place . . . {big ol' sigh} . . . how about yourself?



No comments:

Post a Comment