Monday, May 16, 2011

Red Lead . . . Where have you been all my life!?




Nest



You know how it is when you're surfing . . . once in a while you run across a site that is positively wonderful . . . I stumbled onto Red Lead this morning. EEEeeeee!






The following is what their website tells about them:



"Red Lead was voted "the best place to buy art supplies" and "the best place to buy scrap booking supplies" by the St. Louis Riverfront Times.


Chris and Sharon have been published in the St. Louis Post Dispatch, Mary Englebreit Home Companion, Better Homes and Gardens Holiday Celebrations, as well as several Stampington and Company publications.


Chris and Sharon are known for their inspiring art, exclusive line of rubber stamps designed by them, an eclectic mix of collage trinkets, vintage collage sheets, and artful workshops taught in the Red Lead studio. When you are in their neighborhood please drop by, they would love to meet you!


Visit Red Lead in the historic Webster Groves neighborhood of St. Louis, Mo. at 27 North Gore Ave."


So I ask you . . . why is this news to me!?


Have I been living under a rock?


{I suppose that is possible.}








Do you even believe this is a rubber stamp! I am not kidding you!






A super delicious collage sheet!







I mean, come on! Seriously! Don't you just love it!?


Their prices are even completely reasonable, and I can be such a terrible cheapskate {I dropped a small fortune for me, there today!} . . . I suspect a lot of us creative types are . . . it's hard to buy that which you can make . . . and Red Lead will help you find some scrumptious goodies to do all that great creating with!


{Sorry about the closing preposition . . . I couldn't help myself. I'm a real person, you know?}




No comments:

Post a Comment