Thursday, March 4, 2010

How Do They DO That?


How do they KNOW these things?


I took a Color Career Test, not because I'm looking for a career, just because it looked interesting . . . how much could my color preferences tell about me, afterall?


Like to see my results?


You're a CREATOR
Key Words: Nonconforming, Impulsive, Expressive, Romantic, Intuitive, Sensitive, and Emotional
These original types place a high value on aesthetic qualities and have a great need for self-expression. They enjoy working independently, being creative, using their imagination, and constantly learning something new. Fields of interest are art, drama, music, and writing or places where they can express, assemble, or implement creative ideas.

CREATOR OCCUPATIONS Suggested careers are Advertising Executive, Architect, Web Designer, Creative Director, Public Relations, Fine or Commercial Artist, Interior Decorator, Lawyer, Librarian, Musician, Reporter, Art Teacher, Broadcaster, Technical Writer, English Teacher, Architect, Photographer, Medical Illustrator, Corporate Trainer, Author, Editor, Landscape Architect, Exhibit Builder, and Package Designer.


CREATOR WORKPLACES Consider workplaces where you can create and improve beauty and aesthetic qualities. Unstructured, flexible organizations that allow self-expression work best with your free-spirited nature.
Suggested Creator workplaces are advertising, public relations, and interior decorating firms; artistic studios, theaters and concert halls; institutions that teach crafts, universities, music, and dance schools. Other workplaces to consider are art institutes, museums, libraries, and galleries.


Ummm . . . excuse me? How do they do that? Now if I could just convince an employer of these things, I might consider getting a job! Maybe I should print it out and carry it around, just in case some wonderfully bohemian and unusually generous, potential employer crosses my path. I'll be ready and armed with proof!


Want to check your own? Color Career Counselor It's scary.


The Color Wheel Image is borrowed from Krylon. I hope it's okay to use it here . . . they have an article on color at the link. You should check. Dear Krylon, If you are displeased, please don't get mad, just tell me and I'll cheerfully remove it.

2 comments: