Monday, February 15, 2010

One World One Heart - Another Update!

I won something! Me? Me! Can you believe it? You'll have to go to Debra's blog, It's All Good to see. She offered a choice of several of her art prints. I chose the mermaid, because Elizabeth loves them. Can not believe I won something. I had hoped to add a photo here, but she's copyrighted, and I'm not even gonna ask her . . . she's in the count down to her daughter's wedding. We know what that's like . . . I'll not add another thing to her mental to do list. So do, by all means, go look at her page, you'll love her art! And . . . Thank You, Debra!
~ Debbi

4 comments:

  1. Oh Boy Debbi! you will just have to post a picture for us.... we will wait. Congratulations to you, how exciting. sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your grandma. My own grandma is only in her 80s but my grandfather died last year and she misses him so much. I am so worried about her. Your grandma had a very long life and I know she had a lot of love in her life and that you have wonderful memories of her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations its very exciting wining somethind from a blog isnt it.
    love tracey
    ps i so love your blog im going to be a flollower so i dont miss anything x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog and daughters shop!

    ReplyDelete