Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It's a Beautiful Day

What a beautiful day it is! It's my Mother's Birthday! I finally feel well! I have been sick for two weeks! Of course, now I've shared it with my poor husband, but he doesn't have asthma, and it doesn't seem to be getting him down quite like it did me. I am so very thankful for that.

Daughter had her checkup today, everything looks great, but still no baby! {Although, today would be a really nice day, on Grandma's birthday, don't you think?} Then Grandma's only daughter's, only daughter's, only daughter would be born on her birthday! I like the sound of that!

Sam is at work. He's getting lots of hours, hurray! Great for him to put as much away as he can before the wedding! They're making great progress with the wedding plans. Less than a month! What an exciting time of life!

First Son and Bebe are house hunting. How wonderful! Preparing their nest for their precious, growing family. She's starting to show, and it's the cutest little tummy!

My dear husband is tearing the old landscaping out from around our pool, and replacing it with tropical plants. This is California, after all, they'll probably thrive here, so why not?

It's supposed to be in the mid 90's today, and the doctor told Daughter to walk, so we're headed for the mall where it's cool, with a double stroller for her little guy and his (practically twin) cousin {see Cowbuddies}, and pretzels and balloons and a grand time will be had by all!

I'll let you know how it goes! Talk to you soon! Wish us luck!



P.S. I've had lots and lots of lookers, but no one has entered the giveaway. I'm wondering if it's just that nobody wants a pearl necklace. Odd. Anyway, if you want to be entered, your odds are pretty good! Enter, enter, enter! All you have to do leave a comment! Read the giveaway post for guidelines.

3 comments:

  1. tropical landscaping around the pool? That sounds fantastic.. I can't wait to come over and get some ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life sounds busy - hope you are now back to good health so you will be up to all the exciting upcoming events!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbi
    Thanks for all the nice comments. I didn't realize you had a blog until I saw your comment on mine. Godspeed to your daughter for a healthy baby.
    Robin

    ReplyDelete