Friday, December 10, 2010

White Christmas Ornament Swap

Maybe I shouldn't tell you this . . . but my favorite swaps are always Dede Warren's. Her latest is simply every bit as wonderful as the others I have participated in! I don't understand how or why, but she simply attracts cool artists! You'll try to leave space for me in future swaps now that I've given up the good information, won't you?!
I was temporarily without a camera of my own when I made these and shipped them off, so I have no other photograph of my submission. These are 2" square.
The photo above is Dede Warren's work.
Yep. She's good at that, too. :)
I understand that our ornaments have been shipped! I'll show you all the wonderful handmade goodies once they arrive! Yay! Click on the links below for more photos from Dede's blog.
~
~

3 comments:

  1. The ornaments in the picture are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, simply stunning! Looks like a wonderful swap~ enJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my snowflake and how it glistens on my tree!!!
    thank you,
    connie

    ReplyDelete