Monday, December 26, 2011

Left Brain, Right Brain

I need no other words . . .    Click on the photo to enlarge . . .  It's a Mercedes Benz ad.  Go Mercedes!  It can be difficult to enlarge enough to read the descriptions . . . just for you . . .

I am the left brain.
I am a scientist. A mathematician.
I love the familiar. I categorize. I am accurate. Linear.
Analytical. Strategic. I am practical.
Always in control. A master of words and language.
Realistic. I calculate equations and play with numbers.
I am order. I am logic.
I know exactly who I am.



I am the right brain.
I am creativity. A free spirit. I am passion.
Yearning. Sensuality. I am the sound of roaring laughter.
I am taste. The feeling of sand beneath bare feet.
I am movement. Vivid colors.
I am the urge to paint on an empty canvas.
I am boundless imagination. Art. Poetry. I sense. I feel.
I am everything I wanted to be.


4 comments:

  1. I liked this the first time I saw it. I won't buy one (not my price range) but it was a great commercial!
    Hugs, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. neat ad. I drive a 9 year old taurus! dont think I'll ever be able to afford a mercedes! lol.. but I am most certainly right brained!
    have a great day!
    xo
    vivian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this ad! I'm mostly right, with just enough left to keep me out of jail! lol, have a great New Year's!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Card is very useful things to everyone. You share such nice card. I like this your colourful card so much. Its too good.

    ReplyDelete